[no subject]

From: Lis Shelley <Lis -dot- Shelley -at- ITS -dot- CSIRO -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 09:20:00 +1000

>I need to find a source (or at least a well-reasoned opinion) on where to
>place the 's in relation to the TM on a trademarked name. (Sorry, I don't
>seem to be able to superscript in this editor.) Is it TM's or 'sTM? Any
>ideas?

The TM convention is used to signify WHAT is trademarked. If the trademarked
name includes the 's, put it after. If it doesn't, put it before.
| Lis Shelley | Phone: (06) 276-6490 |
| CSIRO IT Services Branch | Fax: (06) 276-6536 |
| Limestone Avenue | Email: Lis -dot- Shelley -at- its -dot- csiro -dot- au |
| CAMPBELL ACT 2601 | Postal: PO Box 225 |
| AUSTRALIA | DICKSON ACT 2602 |