Re: @ sign

Subject: Re: @ sign
From: Heilan Yvette Grimes <HEP2 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 09:02:03 -0400

>What do you call the circle a (@) that is commonly
>called the AT sign? I know there is a more precise
>name for it somewhere. Does anyone know it?

>Karen Davis
>karene -at- asimov -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com

This came up on another forum and with vast amounts of research looking
through the OED, style guides, reference manuals, etc., everyone came up with
the fact that it is called the AT sign.


Previous by Author: Re: Dinosaurs
Next by Author: Re: McDonald's coffee
Previous by Thread: Re[3]: @ sign
Next by Thread: Re: Re[2]: @ sign

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads