Technic writers shall write good,

Subject: Technic writers shall write good,
From: Rick Klopp <rklopp -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 17:03:18 CST

> While we should all strive to use correct grammar, I don't believe
> this should be a requirement for expressing one's opinion.

Kind, gentle reaction: Grammatical errors in what you write provide
opportunities for your readers to reject your argument because its
expression lacks precision. Like, maybe your thinking is also
flawed?

Blunt reaction: This is bullshit. Any technical writer who finds
truth in the statement should start looking for another line of work.
Justifying trash in writing is professionally immoral.

Rick Klopp
Speech Recognition Information Development
IBM Austria - Vienna Software Development Laboratory
ID: rklopp -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: my views are my own, not my employer's.