Please send note again

Subject: Please send note again
From: Rick Klopp <rklopp -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 16:38:48 CST

A subscriber to TECHWR-L recently sent me mail requesting info on
job opportunities in Vienna. Yesterday our system voided the mail
spooler without prior permission, so I don't have the note anymore.

Would said subscriber please resend his questions to my CompuServe
user ID 100321,117? Thanks.

Rick Klopp
Speech Recognition Information Development
IBM Austria - Vienna Software Development Laboratory
ID: rklopp -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: my views are my own, not my employer's.