Re: Adobe Acrobat

Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 12:51:00 PDT

Could you please summarize to the list? We are also considering use of
Acrobat, but have reservations about the hypertext links and how
labor-intensive it will be to maintain them. BTW, there seemed to be a
lot of interest in Acrobat at the STC conference, but again, I at least did
not hear of anyone who had worked with it to any extent. TIA!

--Heli
=======================
Heli L. Roosild
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Adobe Acrobat
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 1995 9:30AM

Our department is about to undertake a large online documentation
project using Adobe Acrobat. I have seen some comments from fellow
writers about using Acrobat and I would like to hear from you if you
are using Acrobat to distribute online documentation on CD-ROM. We
will be creating a CD-ROM with an entire set of documents ranging in
size from 60 pages to 1,600 pages. We plan to update the PDF files
with future releases, and I would really like to know if anyone has
experience updating PDFs and how the hypertext links were maintained.

Please respond to me via E-MAIL at: jan -at- dart -dot- thomsoft -dot- com

Thanks
Jan