Project Management S/W

Subject: Project Management S/W
From: Mary-louise Hayward <maryl -at- BCARSB87 -dot- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 16:13:24 GMT

Greetings:

I've been lurking about this group for a few weeks, so this is my first post.
Please forgive me if this topic has been discussed before.

Can anyone recommend a project management software package for Macs that works
well for documentation, especially documentation developed for big projects?
I've dabbled with both MacProject and Microsoft Project and find that both are
questionable for my purpose. They're great for projects like building a house
where schedules and dependencies are straightforward.

Looking forward to your responses.

Mary-Louise