American Society of Indexers, Twin Cities Chapter meeting

Subject: American Society of Indexers, Twin Cities Chapter meeting
From: Maryann Corbett <maryann -at- MNROSDP -dot- REVISOR -dot- LEG -dot- STATE -dot- MN -dot- US>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 09:33:01 -0500

The Twin Cities chapter of the American Society of Indexers will hold its
June meeting on June 20, 1995, at 6:30 p.m. This gathering will be a
potluck supper at the home of the chair, 1800 Iglehart Avenue, St. Paul,
MN. It will also be a report on the national meeting in Montreal by
chapter members who attended.

If you live in the Twin Cities area and do work that involves indexing,
we'd enjoy meeting and talking with you. Our gathering will be very
informal, and you'll have lots of opportunity just to talk with other
people who index for a living.

This is the chapter's annual meeting, so there will be chapter business
to discuss, including the results of chapter elections, but we'll keep it brief.

RSVP to Maryann Corbett at 612-297-2952 (work) or 612-654-5985 (home)
to let her know if you plan to attend and to get directions.