Cultural data on Canadians

Subject: Cultural data on Canadians
From: James Conklin <James_Conklin -at- JJCONKLIN -dot- MB -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 08:16:35 -0500

Hi Folks:

I am conducting a literature review of existing research on the cultural
characteristics of Canadians in relation to international business
communications. Can anybody point me toward specific sources, preferably
of primary research findings?

I have been conducting research in this area for several months, and have
found that most of the major North American texts treat Canadians and
Americans as one and the same. However, the anecdotal evidence suggests
that there are notable differences between our two cultures.

Any suggestions?

Jamie Conklin
IDT Information Development & Training Inc.
53 Home Street, Winnipeg MB R3G 1W7

Ph 204-772-5505
Fx 204-772-9806
james_conklin -at- jjconklin -dot- mb -dot- ca