Re: FrameMaker Question

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Question
From: Sally Derrick <sally -at- RUSHMORE -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 08:57:16 -0500

Marc Santacroce writes:
> I am also eager to learn which is the recommended Frame text. I think *any*
> third party reference will be better than that which Frame publishes.

The only third party Frame book I've found is "The Frame Handbook,
Building FrameMaker Documents That Work" by Linda Branagan & Michael
Sierra, O'Reilly & Assoc. It has a couple neat features that
FrameMaker's docs don't have - a section called "Tips and Tricks" and
a decent index. :-)

Sally Derrick
Tivoli Systems Inc
sally -at- tivoli -dot- com