Re: many efforts / reciprocate

Subject: Re: many efforts / reciprocate
From: Kelly Hoffman <kelly -at- NASHUA -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 21 May 1995 08:35:02 -0400

Someone (sorry, I've lost the original message) asked about using
"reciprocate with" in the following:

> "...the best way to reciprocate with our customers for their
> many years of patronage..."

I don't think the problem is the "with" -- it's "reciprocate" that
seems awkward to me. How about "the best way to reward our
customers..." or something similar?

Regards,

kkh

--
Kelly K. Hoffman Hewlett-Packard, Network Test Division, Nashua, NH
kelly -at- nashua -dot- hp -dot- com "Reading the manual is admitting defeat."