Importing graphics into Toolbook

Subject: Importing graphics into Toolbook
From: Sonja Draeger <sonja -at- HPATO -dot- AUS -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 10:35:09 EST

content-type:text/plain;charset=us-ascii
mime-version:1.0

Exit lurk mode

Hi Gang,

Has anyone had experience importing graphics into Toolbook? We're drawing
screens in Corel, exporting them as .tiff, then importing them into Toolbook.
The result is fairly average, to say the least. We've tried .eps and a few other
formats, and nothing looks any good. This is for a demo, and although what we
have will suffice, any improvement would be very nice. Is there a solution?

TIA for your advice.

Sonja
sonja -at- hpato -dot- aus -dot- hp -dot- com

Enter lurk mode