Preliminary & Confidential documents

Subject: Preliminary & Confidential documents
From: Mike Mcgraw <mcgraw -at- BROOKTREE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 13:37:03 -0700

Hello again, folks. Just a brief question:

What do you call the larger-size, lightly-shaded text often printed
underneath a normal page of text and used to identify the page as


The Word for Windows manual contains an illustration with this type of
text, but the picture accompanies some other feature discussion.

How do you create this text type? Is it a graphic laid on top of the
text with the background made transparent? Any specific tips for doing
this in Word 6.0?

As always, thanks. And I haven't forgotten that I owe the list a
summary of multiple-item clipboard tools. That's coming just as soon as
work slows down to a fast trot. :*)

Mike McGraw -- Multimedia Division
Brooktree Corp., San Diego
mcgraw -at- brooktree -dot- com

Previous by Author: creating lists from subject lines
Next by Author: Making the case for technical writers
Previous by Thread: Re: Concatenating PostScript Files
Next by Thread: Re: Preliminary & Confidential documents

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads