Re: Preliminary & Confidential documents

Subject: Re: Preliminary & Confidential documents
From: Marcia Coulter <notjust -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 09:32:46 -0700

You wrote:

>What do you call the larger-size, lightly-shaded text often printed
>underneath a normal page of text and used to identify the page as


>How do you create this text type?

It's called a watermark; if you search on "watermark", you'll find a
relatively easy to follow procedure for creating one.

Marcia Coulter
notjust -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

Previous by Author: Re: Word, Snails and Thankyous
Next by Author: Office Jargon
Previous by Thread: Preliminary & Confidential documents
Next by Thread: Question: Pricing hypertext time

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads