Best Books?

Subject: Best Books?
From: Margaret Procter <procter -at- EPAS -dot- UTORONTO -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 14:42:39 -0400

Technical Writers --

What handbooks on writing about computers do you consult as
professionals? As an advisor on writing instruction, I'm trying
to help the Computer Science Department here improve its library. I
know a few general handbooks on technical writing, but am wondering
about manuals for writers of documentation, for instance.

(I'm half-ready to hear that you don't consult books, but only
each other!)

Thanks,

Margaret Procter,
Coordinator of Writing Support,