Need advice on government specs

Subject: Need advice on government specs
From: Margie Foster <scribe -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 23:03:21 -0700

Hello all,

I have been given a *rush* project that I have not done before: writing a
government spec. Do any of you know if there is a template for Word for
Windows 6.0 that does auto-numbering, has the correct margins, font, and
styles for government work?

I am also looking for a book called "Writing Winning Proposals" by Judith
Gooch. Anyone know of other books/documentation that can give me a crash
course on government specs?

Please reply to the following address:
Margie_Foster -at- ccm -dot- jf -dot- intel -dot- com

Thanks for any and all information!!!

Margie Foster