On-line help questions

Subject: On-line help questions
From: Amanda Taylor <pslvax!amanda -at- UCSD -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 12:36:55 -0700

Glub...glub...glub...

I am officially over my head on this one.

Next month I'm going to be writing on-line help for an accounting program
for Windows. I'm new both to on-line help and Windows. So I need oodles of
advice.

1. Does anyone have any software recommendations for Windows Help?
RoboHelp? Doc-to-Help? Forehelp? I'm working on a PowerMac 7100.

2. Does anyone know of any seminars/classes that would be helpful
for learning on-line help software and/or the basics of writing
on-line help?

3. How about any books that will help me with the basics of writing
on-line help?

4. Are there any *Supreme* "Do's and Don't's" that I should be aware
of when writing on-line help?

Thanks oodles.

Amanda Taylor
Cast & Crew Production Software