Re: I am the Thumbmeister

Subject: Re: I am the Thumbmeister
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 09:07:50 MST

>>I originated the thumbs remark, throwing it in as a sig during one of the
>>many discussions of the spaces-between-sentences issue, and I've used it
>>continually as a sig ever since.
>>__________________________________________________________________________
>>||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
>>|| If God intended 1 space between sentences, why do we have 2 thumbs? ||

> Mark

> Thank you for writing. Is it okay if I use it as follows? would you
> prefer to be anonyous?

> "If God hadn't wanted us to put two spaces after sentences, he/she wouldn't
> have given us two thumbs!"
> to paraphrase Mark L. Levinson

> ** OK, but only if you capitalize "He/She". And do remember to use
> my middle initial; Mark Levinsons are legion.
> mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il
Somehow I don't think this conversation was meant for the entire
list, but since it's here, what the hell...

How about "If God hadn't wanted us to put two spaces after
sentences, we wouldn't have two thumbs!"
to paraphrase Mark L. Levinson

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=