Policy Manual

Subject: Policy Manual
From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 1995 11:17:37 -0700

To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu>

Help!

I have to write a Policy and Procedures manual. Is there a book or
guide on writing such manuals? Any help?

Thank you.

Jim Desmond
Tel: (619) 471-1819
Fax: (619) 471-1879
Email: tecstdjd -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

I suggest "Procedure Writing - Principles and Practices."
Battelle Press in Columbus, Ohio. About $35.
ISBN 0-935470-68-9

It presents in 200 pages the most complete advice on
writing procedures I have seen. If you write a lot of
procedures, this book is valuable.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM