Policy Manual

Subject: Policy Manual
From: "Larry Kunz ((919) 254-6395)" <ldkunz -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 18:13:12 EDT

On Sunday, 21 May (I have no idea why it took so long to make
it onto the list), James Desmond wrote:

> Help!

> I have to write a Policy and Procedures manual. Is there a book or
> guide on writing such manuals? Any help?

In addition to the books that have been suggested, let me recommend
another source of information: STC's Policies & Procedures
Professional Interest Committee (PIC). Any STC member can join by
contacting either the STC office or the PIC manager:

Raymond E. Urgo
Urgo & Associates
1616 N. Fuller ave., Suite 428
Los Angeles, CA 90046-3588
phone (213) 876-2186

Larry Kunz
STC Assistant to the President for Professional Development
ldkunz -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com