Re: Spacey end punctuation

Subject: Re: Spacey end punctuation
From: Paul David Marvel <marvel -at- STRAUSS -dot- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 1995 18:20:02 -0400

Nancy,

You can't adjust the spacing only after punctuation, but you can adjust
it either between all letters or between all words. WP counts a period as
part of the previous word.

Look under Format>Typesetting or Layout>Typesetting, depending on
which version you're using. You can change either the pitch or the %
optimal.

Regards,

-paul
Paul D. Marvel marvel -at- brahms -dot- udel -dot- edu