Re: figures/illustrations

Subject: Re: figures/illustrations
From: "Sevigny, Josee" <joseey -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 19:30:49 -0400

>Kevin Sporleder is wondering if it is most common to number all graphics or
to number just the important ones.

At M3i, we add a caption to all figures and tables with the following
exception. For every window, we give each element/control description. If
one control calls a message box that is important enough for us to include
it in the description, we won't add a caption for that particular figure. We
feel it would be too cumbersome to the reader.
(o o)
Josee Sevigny Technical Writer
joseey -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca
M3i Systems Inc., Longueuil, QC