Job, St. Louis, MO

Subject: Job, St. Louis, MO
From: "Kathryn E. Leventhal-Arnold" <kleve -at- HILCO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 16:35:08 CDT

HILCO TECHNOLOGIES

Hilco-an international leader in advanced factory automation and CIM systems-
is seeking the right individual to join the Product Development Team.

TECHNICAL WRITER

This highly visible permanent position requires a creative problem solver
who can work as part of a team to write, design and manage software user
documentation.

Qualifications:
B.A. Degree-Technical Writing, English, Journalism or Technical Communications.
Minimum 2 years experience in developing software user manuals; understanding
of UNIX-based software, online documentation, HTML and World Wide Web
desirable. Research and interview skills.

Selected candidate will receive a competitive compensation and benefits
package. Please send your confidential resume to:

Hilco Technologies, Inc.
3300 Rider Trail South,
Suite 300
Earth City, MO 63045

Attn: Documentation Manager

Hilco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

I'm not the final decision-maker here. However, I might be able to answer some
questions. --KEL-A
Kathryn E. Leventhal-Arnold
Documentation Manager Email: kleve -at- hilco -dot- com
Hilco Technologies, Inc. Phone: 314/298-9506 x253
3300 Rider Trail South, Suite 300 Fax: 314/298-1729
Earth City, MO 63045