Keyboard Font or Character Set

Subject: Keyboard Font or Character Set
From: Cheryl Lockett Zubak <wwrite -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 03:20:59 -0700

I use RRKeyFonts from RoadRunner Computing. They're simple, produce
well on both high and low resolutions, and have lots of elements beyond
the alphabet (alphabet, Windows or Mac symbols, etc.). They come
versions for Mac and Windows, both TrueYpe and PostScript Type 1 in the
same pack. I think each set runs around $49 plus shipping.

Plus they were designed by a technical communicator.

You can get them from RoadRunner Computing, P.O. Box 21635, Baton Rouge
LA 70809. Phone: (504) 928-0780 Fax (504) 928-0802 CompuServe
76436,2426

Cheri Lockett Zubak
wwrite -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com