Keyboard Font or Character Set

Subject: Keyboard Font or Character Set
From: "Cepek, Marta" <marta -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 18:24:17 -0400

Hi Roger!

Swfte makes a TT font called "PC Keys". It's included in one of their
retail "Typecase" packages. The company I work for bought the whole package
(of 100 fonts) *just* for this one "bonus" font. It has symbols that look
just like keyboard keys, as well as several mouse icons and other useful
computer-related symbols. I think it's what you're looking for.

I believe there are about 3-4 Typecase TT font packages out there. I think
it's the bonus font included in the *first* package. Hope you can find it.

Cheers!
Marta