Re: Converting publications to Web pages

Subject: Re: Converting publications to Web pages
From: Susan Kloster <srk -at- PLAZA -dot- DS -dot- ADP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 07:01:23 -0700

Great timing for this thread! I've just begun to convert ISO 9000
documentation for distribution behind the firewall here. I'm spending some
time up front to reformat a bit. I'm converting WordPerfect files to Word
6.0 and then using Internet Assistant to code the html. I haven't found a
good way to convert graphics to .gif format. (Murrie...what .gif converter
freeware do you use? Do you know how I can get it? Does it convert all
graphic formats to .gif?)

The end goal of this project is to be able to use the WWW platform for
review and distribution of ISO docs and if this proves successful...we'll be
looking at using this platform for all of our internal docs.

Can anyone point me to a URL for some .gif graphics?

Has anyone used this platform for the document review process?

Susan
Susan Kloster srk -at- plaza -dot- ds -dot- adp -dot- com
Technical Writer (503) 294-4200 ext 2299
ADP Dealer Services