Screen capture help needed

Subject: Screen capture help needed
From: "lara (l.) swift" <swiftl -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 16:44:00 -0400

Please help!

I have a writer working on a project in Texas who needs help with
capturing screens on a UNIX system and implementing them into Word 6
docs on a PC. The technology group there can't think of anyway to help
her. I have used XWD on a UNIX box before to capture screens, and then
ftp'd them to my computer, but it was a Sun Workstation running
Openwindows (with "Snapshot") and not a PC. Is there some way she can
use a combination of XWD and powerpoint to accomplish this? I'm in
Toronto, and not much help with this right now.

Thanks VERY MUCH in advance for your replies!!!

Lara
swiftl -at- bnr -dot- ca