Re: Screen capture help needed

Subject: Re: Screen capture help needed
From: "Sevigny, Josee" <joseey -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 21:28:38 -0400

Hi Lara,
There are a couple of solution:
1. Under UNIX, use either snapshot or xv to capture, then ftp to the PC.
2. Under Windows, running the Micro X-Win emulator, she could run the UNIX
app at her own PC and capture screens from there using her prefered Windows
capture utility.

Of course, I much prefer no. 2 since it allows me to work directly from my
desk instead of moving around to the UNIX station whenever I need to
recapture (we do that a lot in here).
\\|//
(o o)
Josee Sevigny Technical Writer
joseey -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca
M3i Systems Inc., Longueuil, QC