What to call the box

Subject: What to call the box
From: ruth-ellen flanagan <flanagan -at- VMARK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 16:54:28 -0400

I missed some of the postings on what to call
the box with all the stuff in it on a PC. I
call it a system box... did someone suggest
that already? Thats what we called all the
boxes on the VAX desktop kinds of systems.

And about Frame... I would also classify it
in the same league as Interleaf.

Has anyone tried Frame 5.0 on Windows 95 yet?
The word from Frame is that it will not run
on Windows 95, but Frame is not saying what
the upgrade path will be. So, I guess I won't
buy Frame 5.0 until Windows 95 is released
and Frame has a plan. Seems to me that Frame
should have a Windows 95 version by now...

Ruth-Ellen Flanagan