Re: leave it in the locker room

Subject: Re: leave it in the locker room
From: Nora Merhar <MERHAR -at- ALENA -dot- BITNET>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 14:01:52 CDT

Since Stacey mentions that the only flames she's had about her comments were
from men, I thought that (as a woman) I'd comment:

I thought Geoff's comment was cute and inoffensive.

I was surprised by Stacey's strong reaction--I thought she was overreacting.

I wonder how Glenda (to whom the comment was originally directed) felt about
it. Seems to me that she's the one with the most right to be offended, and
if she is, she doesn't need Stacey to defend her, I'm sure.

I think Stacey ought to lighten up, also. I see nothing harassing about Geoff's
comment, and I'm a little tired of the PC language harangues we seem to get into
every couple of months.

Nora
merhar -at- edsvcs -dot- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com