Re: leave it in the locker room

Subject: Re: leave it in the locker room
From: Carma C Allen <ccallen -at- CCGATE -dot- DP -dot- BECKMAN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 15:28:52 -0800

Stacey K, wrote (in response to a private rebuke from John R abou=
t her=20
flaming Geoff H about his mentioning that Glenda J was a *bright lass=
y* because=20
in an earlier post she *winked* at him=C4is that perfectly clear?):

> Further, I find it interesting that the only flames I have received=
for this
response have been from men. Perhaps that's because harassment, or bu=
llying, is
significantly less amusing when you're the one being harassed.

This is not a flame, merely a gentle suggestion (from a woman) that i=
f you=20
spend so much energy being outraged about being harassed and bullied =
by such=20
insignificant comments, you will surely suffer a major stroke in case=
you ever=20
encounter any *real* harassment.

Carma

p.s. Didn't Geoff feel *harassed and bullied* when Glenda winked at h=
im?