Re: html

Subject: Re: html
From: Matt Ion <mion -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 04:48:14 PDT

On Mon, 26 Jun 1995 08:51:51 EST you wrote:

>We also code html directly into our documents that are going on the Web. We use
>MS Word 6.0 documents saved as text files. After experimenting with a couple of
>freeware html conversion programs, we found that the easiest and fastest way to
>code the documents was simply to key the codes in.

That's pretty much what I've done from the beginning as well. I've looked at
a few "HTML editors", including "HTML extenders" for OS/2's Enhanced Editor
(kinda neat - highlight a portion of text, select "HTML -> Physical Styles ->
Bold" from the pulldown menus, and yer done - but seems somewhat
round-a-bout). I, too, find it generally more convenient to do all my HTML in
QEdit. :-)

Opinions expressed / ROCK-IT SCIENCE Mobile Audio and Security
do not necessarily /| ...the 1040 MIDI & Music BBS Technical Services
reflect those of any [ SOUNDMAN Internet mion -at- direct -dot- ca Fido 1:153/7106
marginally sane human \| WWW http://www.musicwest.com/1040bbs/
being anywhere. \ FAX: (604)253-8312 DATA: (604)732-4446