Re: Sentence structure: Indeed it depends

Subject: Re: Sentence structure: Indeed it depends
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 13:52:00 PDT

I'm not sure who to direct this too, but here's the post I'm responding to:
->
-> Top Ten Anagrams for "Information Superhighway"
-> ------------------------------------------------------------
->
-> 10. Enormous, hairy pig with fan
-> 9. Hey, ignoramus -- win profit? Ha!
-> 8. Oh-oh, wiring snafu: empty air
-> 7. When forming, utopia's hairy
-> 6. A rough whimper of insanity
-> 5. Oh, wormy infuriating phase
-> 4. Inspire humanity, who go far
-> 3. Waiting for any promise, huh?
-> 2. Hi-ho! Yow! I'm surfing Arpanet!
->
-> And the number one anagram for "Information Superhighway":
->
-> 1. New utopia? Horrifying sham

These are truly great. My question is, (I'm posting it to the group because
of the answer I'm hoping for) did you just write these up on your own, or
did you have help from some software? I'm hoping for (B).

Garret
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com