Electronic symbols

Subject: Electronic symbols
From: Brenda Huettner <bphuettner -at- WSICORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 11:37:15 EST

Does anyone know of clipart or font sets that include electronic
symbols? I am rewriting a manual that requires wiring diagrams, and
one diagram requires the symbol for a resistor. The problem came up
before I joined the list, and we solved it the first time around by
using a drawing package, getting as close possible to the required
symbol, then shrinking it down and inserting it into the Word
document. If there is a better way, I'm sure someone on this list
will know it.

Brenda Huettner
bphuettner -at- wsicorp -dot- com
Technical Writer