Re: Electronic symbols

Subject: Re: Electronic symbols
From: Mary Wise/MANUGISTICS <manu!manu -dot- com!Mary_Wise -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 14:14:15 EDT

Brenda asked about electronic symbols...

The Visio business graphics package is a nifty tool that lets you do all kinds
of diagrams and flowcharts. It comes with several stencils, including an
electrical engineering one with a resistor, an adjustable resistor, and a
variable resistor, not to mention inductors, capacitors, inverters, amplifiers,
and so on. You just drag the symbol from the stencil to the drawing.

I'm not sure of the cost, but don't think it's real expensive.

We use it for process flowcharts and lots of other stuff...

Info:

Visio for Business Graphics
Shapeware Corporation
520 Pike Street, Suite 1800
Seattle, WA 98101-4001
206-521-4501

Good luck,
Mary Wise
Mary_Wise -at- manu -dot- com

"See you in the next world (and don't be late)!"