Re: "Online diagnostics"

Subject: Re: "Online diagnostics"
From: John Renish <John -dot- Renish -at- CONNER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 11:45:03 PDT

How about "analyzer diagnostics", "machine diagnostics", "computer
diagnostics" or "software diagnostics"? BTW, this old used-to-be med tech
does not find just "diagnostics" particularly confusing in this context, but
Doug's point is well taken in a world where the "tech" might be a
receptionist, poorly-trained and thrust into the position.

John -dot- Renish -at- conner -dot- com
My statements are my own and do not represent Conner Peripherals, Inc.
Original Text