Re[2]: Health advisory: neck and shoulder pain

Subject: Re[2]: Health advisory: neck and shoulder pain
From: Donna Menk <Donna_Menk -at- PC -dot- RADIAN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 12:52:56 CDT

Karen:

>Well, all my wrist/arm/shoulder pain disappeared when I replaced my
>mouse with a touchpad. So I highly recommend this little change!

>Karen

Wow! Tell me more! Besides the standard mouse-work one must do with
Windoze and Interleaf text files, I do a *lot* of graphics-related work.
How does it work? And, for our Purchasing people, what's the price range?
What kind do you have?

Eagerly awaiting details,
Donna

donna_menk -at- radian -dot- com