Job Opening

Subject: Job Opening
From: Leah Guren <LGUREN -at- BOSCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 08:41:44 LCL

Hi, folks.

We are looking for a *real* tech writer (as opposed to someone who thinks
they know how to write and likes to play with PCs). Better On-line
Solutions is a great little high tech sofware/hardware firm, with
terrific people, good benefits, a delightful Tech Pubs boss (me!), and
some really hot products to document. The catch? We are located in the
Gush Segev area of the northern Galilee in Israel.

If you, or anyone you know, is either located in this part of the globe
or looking to take the plunge, please contact me via e-mail
(lguren -at- boscom -dot- com) ASAP.

Thanks for your attention; you may now go back to your discussion of
wrist braces and style guides.

--Leah Guren

Manager, Technical Publications

Better On-line Solutions, Ltd.