Job opening

Subject: Job opening
From: Rogers George <Reg13 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 17:01:29 -0400

Most of you folks on this list are probably too experienced for this, so
please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested.
Wonderworks, Inc. is looking for an entry level writer. Fresh out of college
is fine, but at least some experience would certainly be nice. We're looking
for someone who can write or who can be taught to write. (Yes, I believe at
least some people can learn to write--no flames please. :) ) The more this
person knows about software in general, the better. The more skilled at
things instructive, the better.
We'll teach you our tool of choice, FrameMaker, if you don't already know it.
We want to pay about $22K.
Wonderworks is a software training company based in Sioux City, IA (which is
actually a pretty nice town). We are soon to expand to several other
locations. Our writing department will stay in Sioux City.
We offer classes in an assortment of productivity software, and need more
manuals for our courses. You'd be working with me, the Sr. curriculum
developer. The work atmosphere at Wonderworks is informal and smoke-free.
Housing around here is on the tight side, largely because Gateway 2000, just
across the river, has attracted a lot of people. Cost of living is low,
however. Low crime. Every morning and evening the traffic causes a rush
minute.
Send questions or a resume to me, Rogers George (Reg13 -at- AOL -dot- COM), or call me
at 605-232-1304 during business hours Central Time. (I'm here a lot of
evenings, too.)