Re: Peeve/Bandwidth/Love/Ensure/Conventions/Help/HTML/Servers/Certifi

Subject: Re: Peeve/Bandwidth/Love/Ensure/Conventions/Help/HTML/Servers/Certifi
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:58:26 -0500

Steve,

What an orator!!! Never in my life has anything been made so crystal
clear! :)

Steve English writes: +

WRITER, ASSURING, ENSURE, VERIFY, STANDARD CONVENTIONS, LOVE FOR THIS
CRAP (oops, I mean ... LOVE FOR THIS CRAFT), I CAME FROM LEFT FIELD (I
mean, CAME FROM ANOTHER FIELD, ADs THAT SPECIFY A DTP, DOC-TO-HELP,
WINHELP, FRAME, SERVER, MANAGEMENT BS, CERTIFICATION PROGRAM for tech
writers, and whoa, HTML, for no apparent reason.

+ Steve English

+ I do not speak for my employers, and boy are they relieved.

You get my vote for Technical Communicator of the Year! You said it all
in two brief paragraphs. Thanks for the laugh!

Joe Fockler
Technical Publications Supervising Manager
Chaos, Confusion, and Disorder Corporation, Inc.
A superfluous subsidiary of the Department of Redundancy Department
Wholly owned in part by the DRD and its subsidiaries.