Re: Re[2]: Certification

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Certification
From: Herman Holtz <holtz -at- PALTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 17:10:03 -0400

>OK. I was going to leave this topic alone this time around, since I really
>haven't anything new to add to what I said on it the last three times it came
>by. But there's something that needs to be said, and said often enough that
>people finally get it firmly entered into their minds.

Permit me to congratulate you on the excellence of your presentation and
arguments. I quite agree with what you have said, but there will be a few
who will have theri noses badly out of joint after reading what you gave
said. You are guilty of a couple of sins, at least: One is being logical,
and is probably the more serious crime. The other is smashing icons, which
is itself unforgivable. But this old dog supports your position.
***
Herman Holtz [holtz -at- paltech -dot- com] Marketing consultant, general and
technical writing services. Author 60+ books, including best-
selling How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant (John Wiley).
PO Box 1731, Wheaton, MD 20915. 301-649-2499; fax: 301-649-5745