Re: "computer" glasses (was Progressive Lenses)

Subject: Re: "computer" glasses (was Progressive Lenses)
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 17:12:11 GMT

The only computer glasses I've ever had were from the company.
All they are are prescription glasses with photo-gray lens.

I don't know if they work or not (I usually forget to wear my
glasses unless I'm really having headaches). They do cut down
on the glare, when I remember to wear them.

Nancy (nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov)

PS: A friend of mine has a pair of computer glasses with
colored lens, but she had to keep the colors on her monitor
set a certain way. Again, I have no idea if they worked.