Re: flush right in MS-Word 6.0

Subject: Re: flush right in MS-Word 6.0
From: Tammy Hale <tammyh -at- FGM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:22:34 -0400

Mark has a good idea. Another suggestion is to put your text in a two
column, one row table. Place the text that you want left justified in the
left column, and the text you want right justified in the right column.
Then justify each column. This works only if the text is less than one
page. Of course, you'll want to leave off the borders so it doesn't look
like a table when you print it.

Tammy
tammyh -at- fgm -dot- com