Re: flush right in MS-Word 6.0

Subject: Re: flush right in MS-Word 6.0
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 08:51:00 -0600

Problem: I would like to have some text on the SAME line where it is
flush left on the left and flush right on the right. I cannot figure out
how to do this in Word 6.0. You can do it in WordPerfect because of the
hidden codes. However, when I try to right justify only half the line
in Word, it takes the whole line. How can you do it in Word? It
seems so simple, but I just can't figure it out. Any help greatly
appreciated.

Use a right-justified tab stop for the last half, then hit the tab key to begin
the text you want right justified.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124