flush right in MS-Word 6.0

Subject: flush right in MS-Word 6.0
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 15:57:32 GMT

-> Problem: I would like to have some text on the SAME line where it is
-> flush left on the left and flush right on the right. I cannot
-> figure out how to do this in Word 6.0. You can do it in WordPerfect

Set a right or decimal tab on the right margin, and put a tab between
the text you want on the left and the text you want on the right. I do
it all the time ...

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
http://www.mustang.com ftp://ftp.mustang.com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500