Attn: Denverites

Subject: Attn: Denverites
From: Ellen Slavitz <ELLEN_SLAVITZ_at_PO -dot- JADE -at- SMTPLINK -dot- INFORES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 14:34:21 EST

Attention Techwhirlers in the Denver/Boulder area:

I will be moving to Denver in September for graduate studies*,
and will also be looking for contract or part-time documentation
work. I am a professionally trained (yes, I actually went to
school for it) technical writer with approximately nine years of
experience, documenting everything from C++ to dtp software,
including nearly three years devoted to help systems. (I also
have a working knowledge of Japanese, although not at the level
required for translation.)

Please contact me if your company may have a need for a
contractor or part-time writer, or with other suggested leads.
(Recommendations of good restaurants and bike stores are also
welcome.)

Since I will be leaving my current position at the end of this
week, and along with it my current Internet address, I'd
appreciate receiving your responses somewhat immediately.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ellen Slavitz
Sr.Technical Writer
IRI Software
200 Fifth Avenue
Waltham, MA 02154
(617) 890-1100 x7736

ELLEN_SLAVITZ_AT_PO -dot- JADE -at- smtplink -dot- infores -dot- com

(Boy, will I be glad to ditch THIS internet address!)

* FYI, I'll be studying International and Intercultural
Communication at the University of Denver. Sort of a career
change.