Seuss

Subject: Seuss
From: Elizabeth Staats <beth_staats -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 08:24:40 MTN

I've gotta say that I very recently joined the list, and that last
Dr. Seuss posting that so many have complained about is the first one
I've ever seen. I thought it was so wonderful that I forwarded it to
just about everyone in my software-producing company, including some
bosses. Lots of people got a lot of laughs from it. I assert that if
someone posts it again, that person should be left flameless because
if you've heard it before, you have the right _NOT TO READ IT!_
Thanks again to the sender, whoever that was. I hope everyone spreads
more humor without fear of the joke having been told before.

Beth Staats
bstaats -at- artisoft -dot- com
Artisoft Inc. (home of LANtastic, the small business network leader)
Tucson AZ USA

Subject: Re: Humor (not)
Author: Seth Greenberg <SETH -at- ELNICE -dot- NICE -dot- COM> at Internet
Date: 7/17/95 1:02 AM

Suggestion: If this list does in fact establish an FAQ,
let's make this the first entry:

Q: Should I ever post that Dr. Seuss poem to the list?
A: NO! Just keep it to yourself and giggle yourself
silly. We've all had enough.

We all really love Dr. Seuss, but even my 2-year-old
gets tired of it after the 14th time.

--Seth Greenberg
seth -at- marketing -dot- nice -dot- com
Tel Aviv