TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Gilbarco Inc., one of the world's leading manufactures of microprocessor-
based service station equipment needs a talented technical communicator
- Experience with FrameMaker in a Macintosh environment
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with both electronic and mechanical/
hydraulic subject matter
- Excellent organizational/information mapping skills
- Strong publication design skills for printed and on-line documents
- Excellent people skills for working in a team structure and collecting/
- Effective time management skills to work on many projects simultaneously
- A bachelor's degree in technical writing, technical communication, or a
- Fluency in Spanish (not required, but a definite plus)
To apply, send resume and salary history to:
Human Resources, Gilbarco Inc.
PO Box 22087
Greensboro, NC 27420