Re: Unix Screen Captures Can I have them?

Subject: Re: Unix Screen Captures Can I have them?
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:30:46 -0400

Hi
I have received several requests for a summary of responses regarding my
query on UNIX screen captures. Here goes:

* xv : a shareware tool you can get from a man name John Bradley at
bradley -at- cis -dot- upenn -dot- edu -dot-

* ShapShot - an OpenWindows tool

* run UNIX as a Window under MS Windows, then use your regular Windows screen
capture program.

If you are writing in a Windows word processor, the last choice would
probably be the easiest and the best as you don't have to worry about
converting into a format your Windows word processor can understand (at least
that's what one respondent told me).

Hope this helps.

Ron Miller
RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM