Graphics format in Word 6

Subject: Graphics format in Word 6
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 17:30:20 -0400

Hi:
I have two questions:

*Does any graphics file format (i.e., tif, bmp) produce higher resolution
than another in Word 6.

* I prefer working in Word 2. If I create files in Word 2, then convert to
Word 6 for a client, will all formatting remain intact? This is most
important because my deadlines are very tight, and I don't want to get into
reformatting the entire manual at the last minute.

Thanks for your help.

Ron Miller
RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM