Re: Graphics format in Word 6

Subject: Re: Graphics format in Word 6
From: Matt Ion <mion -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 21:07:01 PDT

On Mon, 24 Jul 1995 17:30:20 -0400 you wrote:

>*Does any graphics file format (i.e., tif, bmp) produce higher resolution
>than another in Word 6.

I can't claim any in-depth study of this, but I don't imagine either of these
would be any different.

>* I prefer working in Word 2. If I create files in Word 2, then convert to
>Word 6 for a client, will all formatting remain intact? This is most
>important because my deadlines are very tight, and I don't want to get into
>reformatting the entire manual at the last minute.

Why "convert"? Word 6 will simply read in Word 2 files - a *.DOC is a *.DOC.
Formatting should stay fully intact.

Opinions expressed / ROCK-IT SCIENCE Mobile Audio and Security
do not necessarily /| ...the 1040 MIDI & Music BBS Technical Services
reflect those of any [ SOUNDMAN Internet mion -at- direct -dot- ca Fido 1:153/7106
marginally sane human \| WWW http://www.musicwest.com/1040bbs/
being anywhere. \ FAX: (604)253-8312 DATA: (604)732-4446